If you access our site or created pay stubs on our website, you agree to and accept 123PayStubs’s terms and conditions. We suggest you read them carefully.
Services of use are strictly not intended for illegal purposes of any kind, and you attest that you are an authorized individual of at least 18 years of age and aware that our services are only for novelty purposes.
You will not gain or try to obtain any information from our site through any means. Also, you will not use any documents generated to misrepresent you or will allow any third person to use those documents.
We want you to understand that the site has the right to take legal actions for any misuse of terms, and you abide by the conditions of this agreement.
Terms for using our Services
- The site is for Employers to create and distribute the Pay Stubs for their Employees and Contractors. The person creating the paystub must have the authority to create the paystubs.
- Only the first stub you create with us is free, and you will be billed from the next.
- Once the stub is created, you'll not be able to change the template, but can do before your purchase.
- Specific details can't be changed. Employer's and employee's names, pay period, to name a few. In case of any error in spellings, you may contact us. We suggest you to check the info entered before purchasing.
- In case of any updates in creating pay stubs, you'll be notified within 48 hours.
- If you are not satisfied with any of our services, you may claim the payment within 48 hours. But, there must be a valid reason. To learn when will you be liable for a refund, see our refund policy.
- The support team will make the final decision in approving your claim.
- Any mistakes you make once a stub is created, you must let us know within 48 hours so that we make necessary changes and send you via email.
- Please understand that any pay stubs generated will not be mailed or shipped to you, and you would receive only in email. You can also download the stubs.
You can reach out to us by sending emails at firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, we will communicate with you either by sending emails or by posting an update on our website. You agree that any notices or emails we communicate with you electronically satisfy any legal requirements as done in writing.
If you have any questions or need help, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Express Products
Get In Touch
202 E Main St,
Rock Hill, SC 29730.