Information we collect from you:
We may collect your personal data which we have categorized below:
- Identity details such as first name and last name to set up your account.
- Contact details such as email address and contact number to communicate the status of your return filed and order completed.
- Financial details in the form of payment card information in order to authenticate your identity and approve the payment.
- Personal details such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number, and SSN (Social Security Number) to create pay stubs and file information returns for your employees and contractors.
- Transaction details, payment details, and the nature of the services you have ordered or commissioned from us for record-keeping purposes.
- Information provided by your system as you interact with our sites and mobile apps, such as your IP address and browser information.
We use third-party services that may collect information to identify you. The third-party services include Google Play Services (https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/).
How your information is used
The information we collect from you when you sign up, make a payment, fill out a survey form and such will be used only for the following purposes:
- To increase the transparency of our website to serve you better.
- To improve our services, in response to your customer service requests
- To personalize your experience by allowing us to deliver things that interest you the most.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Service Providers: We may use third parties to facilitate one or more aspects of the service operations, and, therefore, we may share some of your personal information directly with the service providers. For example, we use service providers to process payments on our behalf.
We work with analytics providers to better understand how to improve our application. We will only share non-identifiable information to help analyze how clients are using our application, this allows us to make enhancements to the application that improve our clients’ experience.
Law Enforcement and Government Agencies: We can disclose your personal information to government agencies related to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity if requested.
Security we provide
As safety is one of our major factors, we make sure the website is run for a scan on a regular basis to make sure the website is safe from a security threat.
All your personal information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. Only certain people are provided access to this information who are required to keep it confidential.
We do not allow third-parties to sell, trade or transfer your personal information with any third parties.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA:
- You can visit our site anonymously
Your California Privacy Rights